Friday 4 December 2009

Holy Smackerel!!!!!! – 17 years

SMACK & BAM would you know it, me and Marc have made it to a whole 17 years of marriage! Whilst life inevitably throws up its up and downs at us, we have so far always managed to stick our tongues out at the downs and smile at the ups. What keeps it going? Well during the summer when I was making some tough decisions Marc says to me “listened to a song on the radio and it reminded me of you”. I was thinking ‘oh fu-kty fu-k what can it be? Would I like it or not? Marc and I don’t have a lot of overlaps in our musical taste, that is for sure. And the song? It was Can't Take My Eyes Off You’ by Andy Williams. Cost what 79p on itunes? Made me feel better than a million bucks :-) Ok it would be nice to have a million bucks right now. But heck I’ll remember this and I guess it moments like this that keeps it going.


Darling, Happy Anniversary…………….xxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It is wonderful that you both have each other all these times! And many many more Happy years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah that is lovely :) Happy Anniversary to you both xx

    ReplyDelete