Sunday 10 January 2010

Weehee - 2010 is starting to take off........

Yahoo, weehee, woohooo, whatever the term. The excitement is here, tomorrow I start a new job in Human Resources, an even better job than the one I was offered before Christmas! Which is totally fabulous, and I am so thrilled. I had been so hoping and striving to get a job in HR. So five months later the dream job has come along. Persistence, experience and good fortune in meeting the right people has paid off.

I’m so excited…I will be heading back to college in September for evening classes, to study for the professional qualification to back up my previous work experience. So the stage of my new four year plan will commence.

It will be weird having to leave the guys for a few hours each day again, and will miss them terribly. But I am sure it will be the best thing in the long run. The other excitement is it looks like we are finally going to be moving on the 22nd of Jan.

So January the happening month snow havoc or not.

This weekend I brought a hanging bird table and the food which within 10 minutes of being installed in the garden was being used by ‘Mr’ Robin and other garden birds. This was a relief; as I getting really concerned about the impact of the extended snow season was beginning to have on the garden 'regulars'.

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the new job and the move x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for your first day in the new job. Hope you really enjoy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope job going well - it must be keeping you busy as you've gone quiet...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a shock to system...catching up with blog world now..but it is totally great too :-)

    ReplyDelete