Monday 21 June 2010

Newton Heath...new venue

Well it was a  new venue for the show and it was stunning. With agility we are so lucky that some of the venues allow us to see some really beautiful areas of the UK. The new Newton Heath show ground was one such venue Arley Hall & Gardens. We could let the guys off and have a lovely walk with them as there was so much space and the scenery was just fabulous and being able to do agility too! :-) We hope to go back someday, and spend more time there.

We all did good and had some good runs and wins. Next weekend will be a bit mad, I decided to enter the tryouts for the FCI team, however with the deciding factor that I want the experience of trying out again. This is my first year back as a grade 6/7 handler and need to refresh skills and revisit some situations to confirm whether my aspirations for Rivi and Zev would be the same as they were with Nuts. I used to luv doing the tryouts with Nuts. Will Rivi and Zev enjoy the event too, I will be finding out?  I looking forward to seeing some great handling from other teams and giving my guys and myself a great experience with out the self inflicted pressure of I must do it this year. This year is all about the foundation for our future at this level. Weeeeheeee, I am excited already :-)

p.s hope that Marc will enter Mister Bigs next year if all goes well.

2 comments: