Thursday 18 December 2008

Woohoooooooo Olympia - Good luck

Good luck to all friends and their wonderful canine team mates, at Olympia. Nancy of Hudson doglets has written such a nice good luck and even sweeter tribute to Bernadette & Hex. Hope everyone has a fanstastic time, sorry I won't there to cheer you all on, especially my Marc and Wings (sorry, but he is my hubby, I have to say that ;-)!)

Why am I not going to cheer everybody on? I just could not face putting Zev, Rivi and Big in kennels. I did it for Marc last year and the Rivioli, was not impressed at all, complete opposite to the rest of our guys who look upon it as another adventure. Also with the trauma of having to have her urgently spayed recently, it turns out my staying at home plan, was all for the best anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Mark and Wings Karen and the gang xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen you for a couple of Mondays so just wanted to wish Marc & Wings good luck. Hope you all have a great Christmas.

    Suzanne & Simon :-)

    ReplyDelete