Wednesday 16 September 2009

Gillingham Part 1 - Zev's first agility run

Due to technical hitches the blog for Gillingham will have to be in three parts. Part 1 - Zev's first agility run.

It was weird and tough, without our Tri in the caravan. But knew the first show without her would be the hardest one. However, life doesgoes on, and Zev's first run was a coming.

His first KC show, and it was hard to tell who was more excited me or Zev! There was some great courses and very kind judges, and we even managed to get round one and come 2nd. It was great to see Zev developing more drive with each round, and it was like a ‘light bulb’ moment for him on the Saturday – “Wow I don’t just get to watch, I can do it!” By Sunday, a friend was in fits of giggles watching him, as he is so like ‘come on, I wanna do it now, and I mean right now’. She said I should be under no illusions who is now in the driving seat! Ha ha. By the time we finished our last run, we were laughing so much I could not stand up straight. Needless to say on Monday at training I had a very charming, pushy and full of it Zevman :-) Wooohoooooooo...

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic result, well done. Your posting makes me laugh so much as Zeki was exactly the same. She sat on the start line and almost had to ask me if she was really allowed to do the agility! Roll on the next show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats amazing how similar they were, these guys are sure going to be a whole lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you - you really know how to have fun!Hx

    ReplyDelete