Well I know how it makes me feel. Whislt all my guys have songs I associate with them. This song sums up the feelings of running Zev and Rivi, whether day dreaming about a great run or heading to the start line.
Especially the words, the first three lines. Its totally infectious and feel good.
So as the OBay thing of seven things - mine is seven things I love about agility. Not analysed just what I thought right here - right now.
1. The buzz of training
2. The sheer fun that we have as a team
3. Rapport, bonding what ever you call it, it is a great bonus to walking and chillin with them
4. Watching some awesome partnerships
5. The indulgence and forgiveness of my guys if I send them off course ;-)
6. Doing a great sport and striving to improve and the satisfaction of improving
7. The highs
8. opps there is eight on my list of seven. Its the feel good factor
With the weekend just gone special mention to Zev, who won his first C1-7 class. I was so proud of his performance, he sheer effort and increase in speed over this season is both exciting and humbling at the same time. And thank you to Bromgrove, who were so generous with the trophies, it was nice to get something for another part of our agility journey.
1 day ago