Monday 26 March 2012

Puppies....from hunting to the waiting game...

I am hopeful that a puppy may arrive this winter or next spring. I am really excited about welcoming a new puppy and having all the fun of playing, training and all that stuff. With Zev now four and Rivi fast approaching 5, it has been a while since I have had the puppy buz.

I have options on several potential litters, and it really a case of waiting and seeing as to what arrives and what happens.  The other thing I need to factor is how Nutsey will be doing, at the moment I am blessed as he is doing well and I think would enjoy a puppy in the household.  The vets at his check ups keep saying he has a grade 4 heart murmur, but so far there has not been any side effects and it has been like that for the past year. Phew! Admittedly he does tire rather quickly these days, but that is to be expected with all things considered and I am just in the fortunate position that he is doing better than expected :-)

So now its the waiting game....

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! A Border Collie or a Sheltie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be another breed entirely ;-) it all depends on what arrives and when, and of course that 'magic' feeling. I am excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can find me on facebook :-) and thank you

    ReplyDelete