Sunday 29 April 2012

Check..checking

Its check...check time.,,
Rivi and Zev - pre agility season physio check ü
The project - running contact - continues ü
Agility clothing - check ü
Increase my fitness by introducing some barreconcept exercises - check  ü
Stocking caravan - check ü
Caravan service - check ü
So the majority of it is all checked and done and it with great relief my guys appear free of injury or niggles.  I have been really fortunate, that my guys have not had an injury due to doing agility, even when Zev fell off the dw last year. It may be a combination of the following: -The less is more approach, I won't train or compete if I think there is the slightest issue. That they sleep on the sofas and the beds if they want too;-) The fitness regime and associated benefits such as peanut ball conditioning, massage and good 'rub a dubs' must be paying off or perhaps it just sheer luck? It probably a combination of them all, but I do thank 'my lucky stars' in this respect for sure.

The barreconcept...knackering but brilliantly clever way to exercise. But so tough I am only doing the most basics of the concept.
So checking...check done. Just need some agility action....

No comments:

Post a Comment