Wednesday 23 May 2012

Mr Bigs..gets his 2nd Agility CC

OH my gosh, I had to stay home and study last weekend and miss a trip to the Scottish KC show.

Marc and his guys went up as I needed to be focused on my study and there was no point on them missing out on this event.  And it was a great weekend for Marc and his guys on the Friday, Marc had a rare opportunity to watch the Vanitonia show team in action and they won the best toy poodle overall. Our congratulations to the Vanitonia Team  Also we learnt that Big's sister is now Show Champion Vanitonia Betty Grable.

Mr Bigs had to go poodle shopping as the inclement weather meant his wardrobe was insufficient. I think he has more rain coats than Marc and I have. Saturday was an R&R day, there was plenty of space for free running the guys :-) And the weather fortunately improved as Sunday was Agility day.
The championship agility was  judged by Peter Elms and I am so excited that Marc and Mr Bigs did it again...CC number 2, that is so brilliant, I am so so thrilled and chuffed with Marc and Mister Bigs for doing this a second time.

p.s To the Scottish KC it was a fabulous show, and what would make it even better is rubber contacts

2 comments:

  1. WOW! No stopping for Marc and Mr Big! WooHoo! So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And right back at you, with your super results at thw WAO 2012, look forward to your posting all about yours and sizzle's grand adventure :-)

    ReplyDelete