Thursday 25 June 2009

Congratulations to Caroline & Tide

Well they gone and done it - Caroline & Tide have qualified for Ticket in Obedience. Well you know me guys, I am so thrilled and proud of you both, yes - even grumpy bugs ;-). Mega well dones and look forward to cracking open the champagne when you come back to the agility circuit. And Spin on the same day won the B Test, as they say wooooohooooooooo!

Some may say labelling things as a 'journey', is a a tad sentimental or corny, but hey I don't care. Part of the celebration of arriving at a destination/goal is an acknowledgement/reflection of the journey to 'arriving there'.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Caroline about for a while so can I add my congrats here too! Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure you can, and congratulations right back at you with your bumper weekend of success at Lansdown. Woohooo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thankyou Christine. And I hope I didn't put the kybosh on your Sunday by telling you to win the g4 on Sunday. Afterwards I thought I shouldn't have said it but it would have been nice if you had!Hx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, I think i was too frazzled to take anything in on Sunday and most things go right over my head at the best of times! ha ha :-)

    ReplyDelete