Wednesday 6 January 2010

Going stir crazy...


The blinking weather is now seriously curtailing our fun. The ice forming under the bed of snow makes activities with the guys a real hazard. I really quite envy their grace and agile movement in the snow. There is me plodding along in clompy boots and ski suit, muttering…”fricking ice, fricking ruts in the ground hidden by the snow”. Sliding all over the place as the snow was so soft, leaving my clompy boots to find the ice. Hmmm my good humour deserted me, I apologised to the guys but they were so busy having a whale of a time, they had not noticed my mutterings. Good thing no one else was about, I would have been ‘carted’ off or getting seriously weird looks. It was with this rant going on in my head; I thought I should be so excited but instead...
I’m so frustrated
Going stir crazy
Ice hazards worthy of ‘Mario’ world
Causing havoc on our world
We wanna play
We wanna train
But it’s a no go zone
We do the mini indoor stuff
And goof around
But tis no substitute for letting loose and ripping around outside….

Then Zev, looking so frigging handsome in this shot and its a partial frame!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment