Monday 17 May 2010

2 down 2 to go...for Zev

Last weekend was our agility club show - we have small/mediums on the Saturday and then large on the Sunday. Zev continues to amaze me with just how he is. At Shrewsbury the weekend before he won grade 6 jumping, and now the following weekend he has won grade 6 agility. So that is two wins towards grade 7.  He also did his first team run for the ESSC and the team came second. Zev and I ran 4th. I luv running last, I like the game on aspect since if the first 3 team members go clear, you know you need that clear and its 'step on up' time so to speak. See Lian's blog for the team run. I am very grateful this was videod as it was our club show, there was simply no time for Marc and I to video.
Biggles was on freebies and Rivi was superb and I was still slightly out of sync - however I am progressing which is very pleasing - bring on Nottingham in a couple of weeks.

This and next weekend is home time. I have new taps in the kitchen...I am easily pleased and it has just been great being outside in the garden and getting stuff done, planning and dreaming for the future.....The photos are just a record of some progress we have made with the garden and little Dixie sneaks in a couple. I will post about her soon...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Zev man, he is fantastic! Not long before you can run in the Champ class with him! WooHoo! Sheltie power!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden is looking beautiful. We have decided to stay away from BATS this weekend in order to spend some time in our garden to have a good tidy up. Am really looking forward to a weekend at home. You have inspired me!

    Well done you and Zev, you are also inspiring me on that front! Go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks lovely. Hope you have as much satisfaction sorting your patch as we have sorting ours! One thing is for sure - there is ALWAYS something to do!Look forward to reading about your chooks - ours spend their days digging holes under the bay tree, eating grass or laying in the sun. Their dramas are always noisy and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, just all seems a bit surreal...and think Wings will luv watching the chooks :-)

    ReplyDelete