Thursday 21 April 2011

Yahooo it the Easter Holidays....

How lucky am I last weekend Zev's breeder Bernadette kindly video'd my Zev - we won this class. I was so chuffed. Indeed his season has started off almighty well - three wins. This is not a flawless run but it sure was committed and his weave entries are now started to come good. I am thrilled with how my man is starting to become a 'grown up'. We did have some off course runs as I continue to push for that extra edge, but I was totally buzzing:-)



Rivi and me what a mixture, I must admit after our first run I was gutted as she froze on me, and with the bits of training and how she is maturing into a happyoli I was so not expecting it. I was did not know what to think, friends commiserated and the 'jellyfish' people were 'oh a controlled round, not much omph, has she!!!!'

Well did I jack it in - heck no. The rest of our rounds were scrappy, but I was not giving in. Rivi is too beautiful to quit on, and on a good day she is a dream. She is what she is, and I adore the days she is a dream to run. And on the crappy runs she is still none the wiser, all I have to work on is her believing she is awesome. This is only our 5th grade 7 show, we need to get some experience and settle into this level of competition. We ended up with a 12th and a 5th, a great bounce back. Hoping Marc will video her runs over easter:-)

p.s jellyfish people - from Bridget Jones -  a complement with a sting in the tail!
p.p.s it is going to be an interesting season for sure
p.p.p.s Happy Easter Holidays....................

5 comments:

  1. Go Zev. Brilliant run. I saw Rivi once at Lincoln and was blown away. She looked fantasticoli x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a fantastic run from Zev-man! Congratulations for all your wins! Your season is definitely started off with flying colours :)

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! That is soooooo true - the 'jellyfish' people!!! Love it!!

    Love reading your blog - its always so upbeat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, so much your comments really made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen Rivi looking anything but strong and fast and keen so ignore the jellyfish people. Wherever there is competition there will be jellyfish - it is the only way some of them can 'win'!

    ReplyDelete