Tuesday 5 April 2011

The Zevman has his turn...

This shows Zev and me having our turn based on an exercise from the Clean Run Exercise Source book by Pamela Green. And Rivi aka Perfectoli is waiting on the sidelines.


Our training was been tougher than usual this past month as we are going through that transitional phase of speed increasing, and my timing then being out of sync, or I am seeking more independent weave and go outs and Zev would happily be superglued to my side. This has probably been work in progress since we started our journey together. He will also tell me in his own sheltie way his opinion, which is invaluable feedback.

I think it would be safer and easier to stick within a comfort zone, but that would not be as exhilarating, and I do luv that buzz when it starts to come good and the challenge of pushing us as a team.

Two weeks to go to our first weekend show of the year = Yipeee.

1 comment:

  1. He looks great! I love the comment about his telling you his opinion in his own Sheltie way. I am experiencing those with Soleil ;-)

    ReplyDelete