Monday 23 February 2009

Marc & Raz - Cool Run at Newton Heath

Another high, Marc & Raz, have the final combination of wins to go Gr 7 and run Champ Classes. It is brilliant, they look so super, and are terrific to watch. Babyoli was a darling too and came second in her agility class. Methinks it is going to be an very exciting agility season. Thank gosh, LO brought me a super girly camp chair to use when I sit and cheer everyone on in Champ. I am going to be tough and watch the large dogs this year, I could not last year, without a dog to run it was just too hard. But this year, I be there supporting all friends every step of the way :-) Might have to get some cheerleading pom poms!
p.s struggling to get you tube to upload to blog, hence the delay, does anyone know how to get round this?

2 comments:

  1. hi, if it is saying it doesn't ecept the ulr code i either paste it in on the html sec or i paste it ona word spread sheet then post it on my blog and it works, but if you do the html bit it should work well. X Leah

    P.S well done for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, will give it a whirl, and well done you and the Hex, very cool performance :-)

    ReplyDelete