Saturday 19 December 2009

Christmas comes early...Yes...Yes...Yes.. :-)


Both Bigs and I have received Christmas presents early. First, I have got a job so from the new year I will no longer be economically inactive (tell that to the credit card that got me through the last few months!). I decided back in the summer enough was enough with my previous job in one of the worse recessions, and left. It was a huge disappointment to be in placed in such a position. But heck, what is life but a learning curve? The job I landed, I am really excited about I will just have to see how it pans out. So come the end of January I will have money, I will be employed, and able to afford agility shows! It is such a great feeling and a huge relief. And I have missed having my own money for sure. Whilst it has been a difficult process I have no regrets, the only regret would be if I had not taken the action to change the way things are going. To Marc and friends who have helped me through this period - thank you.

On to Big's Christmas present, he had finally outgrown his puppy coat and we know he not going to get any bigger so the time has come for him to have a grown up coat. He is just such a cutie and wears his new coat with such panache. And with the cold weather hitting the UK, it came just in time. Now all I have to do is try and find Rivi a coat that fits her gazelle like figure.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, I am so pleased that you have found a job, sometimes you just have to follow your sixth sence :-) oh and mr Big looks adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an academic questiona as neither of my boys will wear coats BUT how on earth do boy dogs pee around coats like that????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Hurtta coats are imply the best. All mine have them. Poppy has the red one like Mr Big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, it fits him proper - so its the same as not peeing on his own coat, if that makes sense?

    ReplyDelete