Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas

W ell, must confess I have had my 'head in the sand' for this Christmas well and truly. I adore the spirit of Christmas, luv the fact that we can celebrate the passing of the shortest day, and be cheered by twinkling Christmas lights, log fires and the sound of Christmas songs. For me it is time for a celebration of the good things in life, watching its 'A Wonderful Life' , good wine, snuckling up on the sofa, chilling out, and extra time with the hubby and the guys. Yep, bliss....
So this Christmas a celebration of the spirit; normal service will be resume next year (with prezzies) :-) This song sure made me chuckle and remember how I luv’d Disney cartons as a kid, especially 101 Dalmatians and Lady and the Tramp. They transport you to another time and place, as if I only watched them yesterday.

Merry Christmas


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you all and Happy Successful 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this? 'Dirty Dancing' and now 'It's a Wonderful Life' We love that movie - it is one of Iain's toppest films (bless)and I agree with you about the Disney ones. Love 'em (though I STILL can't watch 'Dumbo' - where they separate his mother from him - or 'Bambi' - when his mother is shot.....). Have a lovely Christmas all. H and gangxxx

    ReplyDelete