Sunday 18 July 2010

A very up and down weekend......

After the excitment of Tuffley and training going well, it was time for the Rugby KC show. The very exciting thing was that Marc and Big's qualified for the Semis this September. And this is their qualifiying run.


For Zev and me it started OK and managed to get round the Champ Jumping and came 10th despite it not being a flawless run.

Onward and forward to the Champ Agility and there we were cruising the course and I went to cross behind the aframe and the judge was in the way -  i just bellowed for them to get out the way, and Zev coz he must have seen me slow up turned around and came back down the aframe. I was gutted and then I was cross with myself as I let it annoy me and that meant I handled the rest of the course not well at all so we ended up being eliminated. I did try and reflect and wondered if it had been me, but even people I did not know came up and said about it. It was really disappointing, and I got no apology. I did not expect a rerun but an apology would have been decent. Who knows in the great scheme of things, even if this had not happened I might have got Zev eliminated anyway, but I will never know. Still this is agility and there is always something new to reflect upon, learn to deal with and move on from. Especially losing my focus and feeling very irritated - so not happening again as it so not me and totally exhausting.

And only another two weeks and hopefully I will have Rivi to run again...am totally missing running the Babyoli.

1 comment:

  1. Well done to Marc & Big, really awesome run!

    Zev was such a good boy, such a shame about the Champ Agility. Well done for some fantastic runs.

    ReplyDelete