Monday 24 October 2011

Go ape...!!!

Went 'Go Ape' this weekend - a birthday activity organised by a friend. It was a mix of emotions from 'nerve racking' to 'exhilarating' to 'why did I worry about doing that?'. My language did turn the air blue initially. Although I did try to say "flipping nora" instead. But I got calmer and more rational as I completed each course. My senses were heightened literally by the height, the tiny ropes, hoops, logs and barrels that you try and use to get from one tree to the next. I really had to talk myself through a couple of them.



But now looking back I have to look at the video as I can't believe I have done it. Especially knowing what I am like, I think Marc was surprised too.



 
What a great way to spend a few hours with friends, and then walk the dogs afterwards :-) what next???????

No comments:

Post a Comment