Tuesday 26 June 2012

The Nuts Rallies..... :) :) :)

The Nuts Rallies :-) what a relief I can breathe...What a rollercoaster of a couple of weeks. Thankfully the Vets have found the right combination of  drugs for Nuts that have eased his pain and most importantly to allow him to enjoy the garden, eating, watching the guys do their agility and camping. He a bit wobbly and uncoordinated and needs help here and there, but he is dealing with it well. And as long as he happy, then that is all that matters.
Nuts Wynne 2010 got the ball good and proper
The scariness of it all, has meant I succumbed to a sickness bug and then spent virtually 48 hours in bed or in the bathroom. I may have got it anyway, but I don't think the emotional rollercoaster helped. But thankfully Nuts has bounced back and I feel that I can breathe....

But few weekends at home now - a chance to start exploring my research proposal. Only one more year of studying to do :-) and then I will be back to agility proper. 

p.s this photo of Nuts always makes me chuckle, you can see the sheer determination that his football is not going anywhere. He has it good and proper.

2 comments:

  1. That's good news about Nuts thankfully. Hope you are feeling much better too. While I appreciate Nuts determined look with the ball I'm afraid to say it is Rivi's goofy expression that makes me chuckle more - its the same one Nellie has at times...I wonder why!? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just caught up with this. I am so glad that Nuts has rallied. Give him (and yourself) a big hug from me and from Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete