Wednesday 3 December 2008

Big is Now officially Vanitonia Mister Big

Marc & Big
Its cool, Big's KC papers arrived from the breeders, he is now officially known as Vanitonia Mister Big. Well for a tiny man, he sure has had a big impact, he is so bold and feisty it is great taking him out and about. In fact he is 'me, me, me' . Zev has a play buddy who is smaller than him and the collies are very indulgent and gentle. Marc, is really smitten, which is great as he was starting to take way to much interest in Zev. I thought no way is he having my Zev, but who can blame him, Zev is so super! So I launched my action plan to get him a toy poodle. Nothing like the persistence of a Wynne in action. The action plan was successful executed in the form of Big. Mind you, Big was so cute when Marc met him, I did not need to convince him at all. I had always said when Jigs was 10, it would be time for Marc to have another little 'un, and the little 'un has arrived well and truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment