Monday 22 December 2008

Christmas nearly here :-)

Well, the tension at the weekend was hard to take, never done so much physical work in the garden. It is so much easier to compete than rooting for people for sure. Didn't Nancy, Nicky, Ken and Marc do well, guiding their partners into the final round. Way to go guys! Its a sort of commiserations and congratulations thing. It is great seeing dogs flourish through their agility training. To the eventual winners, well done dudes.

I was gutted with the tv coverage, let me explain...... I watched some of the Olympia coverage in the afternoon, had to have a break from the gardening at some point! The presenter said "there will be coverage of the evening programme on the red button channel". I was like woohoo, I will see the Novice Stakes final. Thank you, I was so pleased, a bonus Christmas Treat. Only to find due to technical difficulties it was not on. OOHHHHHHHHHH I was so so disappointed. Next year will have to sort out a solution as I do not want to miss the holiday treat?
.........................In the meantime, Zev has been telling the Santa Bears what he and guys would like for Christmas, as they have all been so so good;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment