Sunday 7 December 2008

Crapioli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to UKA yesterday, and it was really good, as it told me where the missing link was in my A-frame training. Rivi's dw & s-s are coming along a treat, but I always felt the a-f was bult on air, nice but how far can I push it. The UKA course was perfect to try, sent Rivi to a-f and cut across to pick her up on the jump wing that followed. Rivi said 'hang on I'm coming' which is lovely but from a technical view point I want her driving down the a-f. not looking at me. Then clarity rained upon me so hard, it was really hard not to be cross with myself. Poor Rivi, what a crapioli moment by me of cause. But "dont worry Rivi I have seen the light" so to speak. Generalisation training for the a-f coming up, I am on a mission.Yahoo to yoga mats and simulation of contacts.

Raz and Marc did perfect training round for agilty, as you can see. Although actually watching the vid you can see he should run harder when training, it is all to easy to fall into 'training mode'.

No comments:

Post a Comment