Sunday 22 March 2009

Getting updated - whizzy blogs

Looking at blogs getting more and more whizzy I thought it no good - I give up - I am going to have to join in and update my listings. As I do see the time saving advantages of knowing who has updated their blog, it saves clicking and mulling around. And on a blog hunt you never know where you end up, I clicked on some links the other day and that is how I found the Tale of Two Urban Border Collies, with links to Cedar Border Collies, who made me all dreamy, as this breed line is based on chocolate border collies. Yum yum, shame they are a 'trillion' miles away (a bit of an exaggeration, I know). But I do find it hard to find different blog links, will have to research that a bit more, probably next winter!

2 comments:

  1. You bad person. Why did you lead me to that website. Those collies are absolutely gorgeous. Their English lines go back to my Bess (and probably Nuts and Poppy?)

    They are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goody not my imagination then! I think I am going to have to email them. We can blame Bernadette as it was through one of her links ;-)ha ha

    ReplyDelete