Sunday 8 March 2009

Zev's 1st Birthday

Wow, Zev, is now a year old. When Zev arrived I was excited that my long wait for a sheltie was finally over, I had no idea of the sheer fun that he would bring into our lives. Zev is fab to live with and have as a partner on our journey, as he is just so opinionated, lovable and excitable. A total prima donna in the making and I love it. My very special bundle of beautiful chaos, in fact. With eyes so dark they are like black pearls, the cutest woowoowoo noise, and cheeky character and at the same time with great charisma and dignity. Crikey not bad for a one year old!!!! My special thanks to Bernadette and Dennis for entrusting me with one of their super sheltie puppies. A BIG THANK YOU :-)

Happy Birthday to Ziga, Zeki and Zinna

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday to the handsome boy Zev man! How time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to our brother

    Love Zeki and older sis Kizzle
    Andy, Nancy & the Hudsondoglets

    ReplyDelete