Monday 30 November 2009

My Cleveroli :-)

Cleveroli... Well Rivi said "enough of Zev and Bigs it is her time to blog again". And what a day she had on Saturday. Rivi went to collect an award at The Agility Club, as she had come second in the large grade 3 category. Its her first big bit of crystal. The photo is really naff, but Rivi is a bit like me, not comfortable posing for the camera indoors and acutally not outdoors either. Zev and Mister Big have yet to pass on their all round posing skills. Also her pale eyes mean with our current photo taking skills she all ways end up with 'glowing' eyes. I tried the 'eye fix' to touch up and that was even worse.
Its weird but some think trophies are all about winning and in a way they are, but for me when I look at it I see a a reminder of the journey, the fun and the sheer joy of running a course with my Rivioli.
She was very well behaved at the event and funny as she was the only dog to notice a large mirror where the photos were being taken and she just could not stop staring at the reflections. Well that is my Rivioli very aware of the environment ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Christine and Rivi. Well done to you both. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I hadn't realized! That is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done to you and Rivi - what a good girl and it's a lovely trophy - it was a nice day and she was so funny with the mirror bless her :) and I know just what you mean about the journey :) Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Rivi! What a clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to both of you, thats fantastic, love Karen and the gang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is certainly a big bit of crystal! Well done to you and Rivi Hx

    ReplyDelete