Sunday 6 June 2010

Hinckley...summer seems to be coming

This was a good weekend, Hinckley run a great show. The Zev video is of a course we just enjoyed it was a very fast course and a great finish to the weekend and we even managed to come 5th and I was well chuffed.

Rivi and me - we gained some placements as they were clean rounds and most importantly we worked together. I feel that my work to get us back on track is starting to come together and my timing is improving. Probably helps that I am getting back into gym - my fitness level really impacts on my handling.

The Bigs was great and he is gaining the all important experience that will give him more confidence and in turn more speed.  A friend kindly took a picture of him in action for us at a show we went to the other week..

3 comments:

  1. My God! That Rivioli's weave entry is amazing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love watching your videos. Fast Sheltie and fast red BC! So the video of Riv was cut off after the wp entry. Bummer... I wanted to watch more!

    I too notice the difference in my handling when I am in goodcondition. During the Winter in Colorado, I don't get to run the trails as much and really notice I lack power vs. in the Spring, Summer, and Fall when I'm in better shape and can handle more aggressively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and Totally, I love the buzz of having that extra power and Rivi & Zev need me to have it. Ur right I should not have cut the vid, as the rest was real nice too!

    ReplyDelete