Tuesday 1 June 2010

Nottingham...News...Read all about it...

What a weekend after a few weekends at home it was good to be back doing a agility. It is additive for sure. 
The Front Page News: My beautiful Zev, went grade 7, so we can now do champ classes. Weeeheee, I was so proud of my little man, my stomach must have had a 'million butterflys' dancing in it. I find it incredible that in three shows we have achieved the necessary wins to progress. And he is going up another gear, on two of our runs I was really out of puff. I know that being grade 7 will be hard and that we are going to have to polish our selves so that we are no longer a rough diamond team, but a brilliantly cut diamond team. It is going to be a heck of a ride and I am so looking forward to us getting some experience at this level in preparation for next year's agility season.

News Flash: For Mister Big it was his first grade 5 show and he won into grade 6.  He is the Big Man for sure.

The Back Page News: Rivi and me, still have not yet refound our harmony on course yet. Some bits we did were great and I was like 'heck, we are getting somewhere' then another we were so appalling together I wondered 'heck, what do I do?' What did I do? Carried on so that I could get something positive to reward her for and it worked we managed to string two obstacles together. At the end of the day, learning to work through the 'down turns' is what makes the 'up turns' so magical, so Rivi and I continued to do the classes we had entered of which one included the qualifier for the DFS Crufts Team Relay. And we qualified, so Rivi and Me with our team mates are off to DFS Crufts next year. Thank gosh that was one of our clean runs!!!!

The Small Print: Dixie had a fab time, as her sister came to visit and they had a great reunion, merrily playing tag around the caravan.

4 comments:

  1. WOW, WELL DONE ZEV !!!!!! And what a beautiful picture :o) Congratulations to you both xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb Brilliant news! Well done Zev! Watch out Champ, here comes the Zev-man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :-) And for Tazz siring my beautiful man..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you send me a full res image of that photo of Zev? Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete