Monday 10 November 2008

Back to Training

Woooooohooooooooooooo, back to training, Rivi's season is now finished and we are back out and about including agility training. I love it, the sheer enjoyment and fun tonight, both socially and training. It is such a buzz, Rivi was such a good girl, on the DW I released and rewarded and then she hopped back on the contact for more reward. Considering she has not done them for a month and is coming up to 19th months I was chuffed with how cute the offering of behaviour was. Zev is only 9 months so he is not ready for agiliity, he has done some foundation/flatwork such as cones, wobble boards, targets and a few planks on the ground. I have now stopped this happy that I have planted the basic ideas so to speak and that he has great drive and want to do. For now with Zev I can focus on the obedience ensuring great attitude and bonding whilst giving him time to mature and develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment