Sunday 23 November 2008

Newton Heath 22 08 08 - We are on a high

On to the start line, Rivi's first class was gr 3 jm. And what a good little girl she was, she did everything I asked including her OBay start, and she went clear. I was relieved as play back of the video showed that I still had agility moves. Missing a whole season and a bit, I did wonder. Phew. Marc checked the time and she was in the lead, but would we hold on to it? We did, wow Rivi what a way to start your agility career, and then in her agility's she came second in both of them. It was totally amazing, the whole day was like a surreal dream. Raz not to be outdone won his gr 6 jm and ag, now needing just one more ag win to get to gr 7 and then Wings got placed in both of her first gr 6s. Blimey, it was so nice for us to both do well, as often it seems to be one or the other of us. But my Rivioli, the one and only. I am so proud and chuffed with her, she enjoyed the whole thing, loved her rewards at the end of each round, and seemed to get off on the whole event. We had praise from LO, which is praise indeed ;-) Ty to Beacon gang for being supportive and pulling my leg, that is one of the great things with Beacon agility gang they keep you grounded for sure. Also well dones to Nikki and Wych winning gr 4 ag, they are grade 5 now, Dave and Ziggy won their gr 7 ag classes and Helen with Luna won their ag and jm classes. What a day. Caroline, was able to say "I told you to get that dog", much laughter and celebratory chat on the phone. Rivi, thank you!

I was told by a couple that Zev was the most handsome boy sheltie they had seen and I have to agree, to me he is the most handsome boy and it a lovely compliment. He had a good time round the rings in the less busy periods and did his obedience and tuggy games. He is really getting quite opinionated, and certainly does not agree, with standing there, if he is not the centre of attention! I think at 9 months, he is testing the boundaries so to speak.

2 comments:

  1. Christine and Marc, WOW! I won't pretend to understand it, but just watching, the speed and how they know where to go! Fantastic! Well Done all of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha yes he is VERY handsome Christine, but there is one that is a little more :0)) nice to see your blog karen and the gang xxxx

    ReplyDelete