Wednesday 26 November 2008

Getting the hang of this not hmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Today, my blog was to be about Zev, but somehow I deleted the runs. 2 hours of you tube and blogging later, I have managed to get them back on. How long before one becomes proficient and whizzy with snazzy captions? I need help, its like when you first start competing, you know the end goal but you do not have all the pieces at once
............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh frustrating

Any rate the darling Zev is definitely pushing the boundaries, yesterday I said "Rivi's turn" whilst doing some playing. Zev, was not impressed and promptly peed on the rug. I was so shocked, and said "Mr Zev" but he looked as if he did not have a care in the world. Today on Rivi's turn, he wrecked is lovely puffy bed, that I brought him as a puppy! I should have photo'd the evidence as no one will believe my perfect man, who is just that, being a hooligan indeed. You have to chuckle he does it oh so nicely. But I am chuffed as his loose lead walking is finally coming along, hurrah:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment