Wednesday 12 November 2008

Zev 8 months old & Rivi 18 months Old

Zev getting that darn garden hose, good & proper
It is hard to believe, that Zev is already 8 months. He came into my life, when he was 8 weeks old. His personality is determined, quick and at times impatient. When he moves he seems to float, he is so light on his paws and totally handsome. I will be bias about this, as he is mine, and I am well and truly smitten. One of the things I love about Zev, Rivi and Nuts, is they always reminds me of the joys of life. Zev is there with some treasure he has found, whether it be a leaf, the garden hose, a toy or he zooming around the garden with Rivi as they play a doggy game of tag. Nuts is prancing around in the background with is favourite toy. Their sheer enjoyment is so restorative for the spirit. Riv, is my beautiful sensitive girl, so perfect with Zev, always careful of her own strength and size in relation to him. She is so light and dainty, more like a gazelle than a collie. Yep, dogs do sure put things in perspective and bring you cheer, even on yucky days.

No comments:

Post a Comment