Wednesday 8 April 2009

Mr Big leads Christine on a merry dance!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Big, caused me a right merry dance this afternoon. I had opened the kitchen door so that they could all play and chill in the garden due - making the most of the lovely sunny weather. Tesco man arrived with the food, great all the guys were intrigued, but soon realised I was being 'boring' and doing housey stuff, they disappeared into the garden. Some 20 minutes later it was all cleared, so I called them in to give them a chew and no Bigs! S--t, where can he be? I checked every knook and cranny in the garden and searched the house calling all the while. The other guys were getting bothered, clearly realising that I was getting frantic. 20 minutes in desperation I went out the front of the house, checking the gates were locked etc.,. then I noticed the traffic had slowed. Oh big f--k, I was really starting to panic thinking perhaps he had been run over and that is why the traffic had slowed. In desperation I phoned Marc, "Can't find Bigs". Then Marc said "on way, don't panic" . Don't panic, I was having a 'mental'. I madly dashed around again and their he was, wagging his tail in the bathroom in the frigging bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Text Marc, found Bigs or actually the words were 'found the little pr--k!' I could not speak so relieved that Mr Bigs was not lost, I cried tears of relief. The little pesky varmit, has clearly woven himselves into our hearts, well and truely.

And as they say the highest form of flattery is imitation, as Susan Garrett says 'I am grateful'. I have to say I am truely thankful that Bigs was just leading me a merry dance and not lost. And yes, I am also thank ful for rose wine, as it it now relieving my tension along with cuddles from the guys. Have a great easter everybody, and my one and only appreciation of religion is that it gives us extra holidays ;-) wooohooooo

2 comments:

  1. Poodles have a certain way of doing that Im afraid : ) Hanz xxx

    ReplyDelete