Thursday 30 April 2009

Rivi and Raz at WBSDs April 09

Rivi's jumping run win at the WBSD last weekend., as mentioned in the previous post I was so proud of my Babyoli. And a couple of nice runs from Raz with Marc. Now going off at a tangent I am finding it hard to fit the bloging in now the agility season is here. But I determined to keep it going, as it gives me a lovely record of our journey with my guys. I also braved into the world of having a counter on my blog and have had it for a couple of weeks, and it is ok and it is in a way interesting. What I like with the Neo one is that it has to start at zero. Now I wish I had done it from the start. Have not got my head around the following element of blogging yet, and how it is different from the blog feed/updates. That already shows you follow blogs. But I must confess some blogs I follow but don't have them on mine simply because I use someone's else blog to click on them. Hmmm perhaps I need to update my blog list or join in with following? The jury is out ;-)

Finally, its Zev's momma birthday today, and I just want to wish her a happy birthday. As not only is she is a wonderful sheltie, but with Taz's assistance produced my darling Zev :-)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely runs - well done.

    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great runs! I think I would have gotten lost on that last jumpers course:-)
    Contrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete