Friday 17 April 2009

Rivi's 2nd Birthday - a snapshot

What can I say about Rivi? So earnest, pretty and fine. I always say she is more like a gazelle than a border collie, however make no mistake she has border collie traits well and truly especially herding, ask Nuts. She has so many cute moments, of which one is this sort of endearing chuck herself at you and roll over thing that she does when she fancies a cuddle. She adores being groomed and really running with Zev chasing her. No ambling around for Rivi, for sure. I think of how she has blossomed and how our bond has developed, it confirms somehow I am doing the right thing for her. I really hope so. To me she is my Rivioli, and she is the one and only. Happy Birthday, beautiful girl and ♥uxxx

p.s Marc asked if I was doing one of these compilations for his birthday, and then rather remiss we realised, that we have rather neglected taking photos of the humans!!!

p.p.s Happy birthday to all her Nedlo brothers and sisters x

1 comment: